Vs > Kotlas
Blacksburg, Va vs Kotlas Climate & Distance Between
Blacksburg, Va vs Curitiba, Brazil
Blacksburg, Va vs Cuiaba, Brazil
Blacksburg, Va vs Lanzhou, China
Blacksburg, Va vs Shambat, Sudan
Kotlas vs Yarmouth, Ns, Canada
Kotlas vs Federal Point, Fl, Usa
Kotlas vs Bissau, Guinea-Bissau
Kotlas vs Cerdyn’, Russia
Paranagua vs Mogilev
Marion, Nc vs Willemstad
Debrecen vs Amarillo, Texas
Paracatu vs Columbia, Mo
- The distance between Blacksburg, Va, Usa and Kotlas, Russia is approximately 8,071 km or 5,016 mi.
- To reach Blacksburg, Va in this distance one would set out from Kotlas bearing 318.3° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Blacksburg, Va bearing 203.7° or SSW .
- Blacksburg, Va has a subtropical highland climate with no dry season (Cfb) whereas Kotlas has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Blacksburg, Va is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Kotlas is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 9.2 °C (16.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.6 °C (17.3°F) less in Blacksburg, Va. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 502.6 mm (19.8 in) more which is equivalent to 502.6 l/m² (12.34 US gal/ft²) or 5,026,000 l/ha (537,313 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24° higher in Blacksburg, Va than in Kotlas.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Blacksburg, Va relative to Kotlas. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kotlas vs Blacksburg, Va
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Blacksburg, Va vs Labe, Guinea
Blacksburg, Va vs Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa
Blacksburg, Va vs Park Rapids, Mn, Usa
Blacksburg, Va vs Peterborough, On, Canada
Kotlas vs Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan
Kotlas vs Odienne, Ivory Coast
Kotlas vs Irbid, Jordan
Kotlas vs Gwavas Forest, New Zealand
Wagga vs Hoseda-Hard
Esquel vs Thandwe
Aranyaprathet vs Essej
Louisville, Ms vs Agra
Blacksburg, Va vs Kotlas Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Blacksburg, Va
- Charleston/ Kanawha, Wv, Usa - 163.8 kms (101.8 miles) NW
- Williamson, Wv, Usa - 163.9 kms (101.8 miles) WNW
- Lewisburg, Wv, Usa - 63.7 kms (39.6 miles) N
- Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv, Usa - 87.4 kms (54.3 miles) NW
- Burkes Garden, Va, Usa - 57.9 kms (36 miles) WSW
- Mount Airy, Nc, Usa - 57.9 kms (36 miles) WSW
- Staunton, Va, Usa - 156.2 kms (97.1 miles) NE
- Hot Springs, Va, Usa - 93.1 kms (57.9 miles) NNE
- Dale Enterprise, Va, Usa - 151.2 kms (93.9 miles) NE
- Lexington, Va, Usa - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) NE
- Lynchburg, Va, Usa - 108 kms (67.1 miles) E
- Roanoke, Virginia, Usa - 40.7 kms (25.3 miles) ENE
- Greensboro, Nc, Usa - 132.7 kms (82.4 miles) SSE
- Chapel Hill, Nc, Usa - 186.1 kms (115.6 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Kotlas